PDA

View Full Version : cheesed

hitman
21st September 2007, 05:53 AM
Was flyin with Cali tonight when I noticed my game acting strange...it kept crashing, the GUI buttons didnt display correctly and then didnt want to restart. I reinstalled and now I cant get the damn thing to totally uninstall, so instead of having to reformat my computer, I destroyed my FC cd.

I get to be pissed off because Im tired of this damn thing going screwy on me. When I scrounge up another 30 or so dollars to purchase FC again Ill catch you around in hyperlobby.

Sven
21st September 2007, 09:28 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhttttttttt......

Cali
21st September 2007, 04:05 PM
Never destroy something that you want or need, take it out on something else.

hitman
21st September 2007, 10:13 PM
Never destroy something that you want or need, take it out on something else.

Thats easy for you to say since I dont really have anything inexpensive to break, and the last thing that was broken wound up costing me a 1400 dollar laptop. Ill probably buy the download version in the next few days but till then, Im looking at a reformat now...a reformat that consists of replacing about...55gbs worth of programs and class study notes back on my machine. The last time I did this took me about 20 hours to complete (and involved a 1400 dollar laptop , a mouse, and about 90mph toss at the monitor).

I fucking HATE finals. Next class is aircraft weight and balance. It better be better than AC / DC theories.

Cobra
22nd September 2007, 12:40 AM
Weight and Balance?

Thats fairly basic stuff ... they are heavy and may or may not be within prescribed balance limits lol. From memory the testing officer likes the plane to be in balance?

:lol:

hitman
22nd September 2007, 12:53 AM
Weight and Balance?

Thats fairly basic stuff ... they are heavy and may or may not be within prescribed balance limits lol. From memory the testing officer likes the plane to be in balance?

:lol:
I dont know exactly what the next block contains, only that weight and balance is a good week for the discussion. We have a 1956 Beechcraft Bonanza in the hangar that all the students play with every block. It shouldnt be too big a deal...but its something Ive never tinkered with before.

Kuky
22nd September 2007, 01:54 AM
well hitman, that was something completely unavoidable... I mean sure, we all get very pissed off at times but we don't break stuff. When I'm pissed off I swear and yell but I don't break stuff...

Sven
22nd September 2007, 02:52 AM
well hitman, that was something completely unavoidable... I mean sure, we all get very pissed off at times but we don't break stuff. When I'm pissed off I swear and yell but I don't break stuff...

I beat my wife, and if she's not around, the kid next door.

tweetpuke
22nd September 2007, 03:36 AM
Try stapling your nuts to the wall next time. :shocked: It should help curb future uncontrolled impulses. Then again....maybe not. Forget I said anything.

hitman
22nd September 2007, 03:53 AM
Try stapling your nuts to the wall next time. :shocked: It should help curb future uncontrolled impulses. Then again....maybe not. Forget I said anything.

Im down to 1 already and you want me to staple my last one to the wall...? :shocked:

hitman
22nd September 2007, 03:55 AM

Better than beating the wife, and when shes not around the kid next door...yelling and screaming wont fix problems unless you scare them into fixing themselves. I know, I done tried that already. Doesnt work with software, unfortunately. :rtfm:

Kuky
22nd September 2007, 05:50 AM
LOL @ Sven and Tweet and Hitman :lol:

Swaring is not to fix the problem...it's to take the anger and frustration out so I don't smash things which will cost me money or beat up the wife and other people's kids which will bring me in jail where I won't be able to fly :P

Cali
22nd September 2007, 05:54 AM
Hitman, just take your anger out on something else.

hitman
22nd September 2007, 06:07 AM
I should just take up smoking again. It wasnt hazardous to everyones health while I was smoking.

Cocain is way safer and certainly a cheaper option

Prophet
22nd September 2007, 07:48 PM
HAHA, thats funny.

Get a punching bag.

Check E-bay, I got the gold version for $6

hitman
22nd September 2007, 08:00 PM
I should just take up smoking again. It wasnt hazardous to everyones health while I was smoking.

Cocain is way safer and certainly a cheaper option

Who edited my post? I know someone did cuz cocaine is spelled wrong.

Kuky
22nd September 2007, 11:52 PM
Who edited my post? I know someone did cuz cocaine is spelled wrong.

Tom's editing other people's posts?! :shocked: that's bloody outrageous :hhmmm:

TomAce
23rd September 2007, 09:24 AM
Yall drung rants has nothing to do with me! :)

hitman
23rd September 2007, 03:59 PM
Yall drung rants has nothing to do with me! :)

:hhmmm:

Cali
24th September 2007, 02:45 PM
Well my trip to Las Vegas didn't start out good, wife hit a rock the size of a football going 70mph, when we were about 20 miles out of Phoenix. Call my insurance and they hooked us up with a tow (so I didnt have to call Rugg) and a rental car. We were thinking about just staying home after that but went anyway. We should of stay but her sister was there and she hasn't seen her in 5 years. Now we have to get our car fixed and pay the $500 deductable. Needless to stay I drove all the way there and back.

hitman
25th September 2007, 06:31 PM
So the wife hit a football size rock...was she aiming for it? Dont know what kind of car you have, but if its a car Im surprised you were able to get it out of there, much less pay a deductible of 500 on it.

Id make the wife make me sandwiches and fetch me beer every 20 minutes for the rest of her natural life if I were you... :whip:

Cali
25th September 2007, 06:40 PM
So the wife hit a football size rock...was she aiming for it? Dont know what kind of car you have, but if its a car Im surprised you were able to get it out of there, much less pay a deductible of 500 on it.

Id make the wife make me sandwiches and fetch me beer every 20 minutes for the rest of her natural life if I were you... :whip:

It's a 2003 Nissian Altima

tweetpuke
25th September 2007, 07:15 PM

This is clearly the words of an unmarried man or someone who loves experiencing extreme pain and suffering. What a fine way to experience having your cheeks superglued together and your scrotum stapled to your leg.

hitman
26th September 2007, 12:28 AM

This is clearly the words of an unmarried man or someone who loves experiencing extreme pain and suffering. What a fine way to experience having your cheeks superglued together and your scrotum stapled to your leg.

Its funny you should mention that since my fiancee died 3 years ago next month. Besides...you said nuts...its singular, not plural. I am the Colorado Uniballer. Ted Kaszinsky has nuttin' on me.

Stop wid disss....

Cali
26th September 2007, 12:30 AM

Its funny you should mention that since my fiancee's death happened 3 years ago next month. Besides...you said nuts...its singular, not plural. I am the Colorado Uniballer. Ted Kaszinsky has nuttin' on me.

Stop wid disss....

Sorry to hear about that hitman...

hitman
26th September 2007, 02:24 AM
Sorry to hear about that hitman...
I prolly never would have been happy married anyways...lol
All it is is a legalized way of her taking your manhood when she divorces you. Remember that the leading cause of divorce is marriage. :)

hitman
27th September 2007, 06:39 PM
Well I purchased the download version the other night, just waiting on my serial number now. Any week now... :(