PDA

View Full Version : *********** 3Sqn_Ded Stats page ***** chk your scores

TomAce
24th September 2007, 12:46 PM
http://147.203.6.236/

Mugatu
25th September 2007, 06:10 AM
And let me know if it stops updating at any time during the mission cycle. It udpates every 60 seconds if something has changed.

http://147.203.6.58/a2a_stats.html

Mugatu
27th September 2007, 10:52 PM
No bugs? Must be better than I think :)

Cali
28th September 2007, 01:13 AM

It seems to be working great so far. :)

Mugatu
28th September 2007, 08:37 AM
Graphs should be visible under IE now.

It seems to be wotking great so far. :)

Kuky
1st October 2007, 01:16 PM
I see you've deleted AI counts from stats and that's all good but I think stats are now nugged because tonight I got 2 kills (on same player) and they are not being counted?! :|

Cali
1st October 2007, 02:28 PM
The stats look much better now.....without the AI kills

Mugatu
1st October 2007, 10:10 PM
Made a small change, see if it's working now.

I see you've deleted AI counts from stats and that's all good but I think stats are now nugged because tonight I got 2 kills (on same player) and they are not being counted?! :|

Mugatu
2nd October 2007, 12:21 AM
It's working again now. It basically filters out any name with "Pilot%d+" in their name (where %d+ is a series of digits). It will be a problem if a real pilot uses such a name, but not much else I can do with the current mplog.

Cali
2nd October 2007, 12:26 AM
It's working again now. It basically filters out any name with "Pilot%d+" in their name (where %d+ is a series of digits). It will be a problem if a real pilot uses such a name, but not much else I can do with the current mplog.

The only person I have seen use pilot in their name is pilotasso, but I haven't seen him in hyperlobby for weeks.

Mugatu
2nd October 2007, 03:21 AM
He'll be ok, it's just lockon uses names like Pilot1, Pilot2 etc for the AI

[quote="Cali"][quote="Mugatu"]It's working again now. It basically filters out any name with "Pilot%d+" in their name (where %d+ is a series of digits). It will be a problem if a real pilot uses such a name, but not much else I can do with the current mplog.

Dracimus
2nd October 2007, 06:04 AM
nice stats page. but running on mac os x webserver lol

Mugatu
2nd October 2007, 10:29 AM
Lol best server around given it is a fully compliant UNIX implementation, but the server isn't OSX just windblows!

... and just incase you want to do more ...

http://www.apple.com/science/profiles/colsa/

nice stats page. but running on mac os x webserver lol

Mugatu
11th October 2007, 03:11 AM
can someone verify the a2a page is working (adding kills), I made a small change last night and can't see any updates.

Think it might have stopped working soz. Will fix it tonight, don't go on an Air 2 Air rampage Kuky :)

Mugatu
11th October 2007, 06:49 AM
Ignore me hehe it's working just no a2a kills for a while.

can someone verify the a2a page is working (adding kills), I made a small change last night and can't see any updates.

Think it might have stopped working soz. Will fix it tonight, don't go on an Air 2 Air rampage Kuky :)

TomAce
11th October 2007, 07:03 AM
I can test friendly kills anytime you want, 3 more and I'll be a true ACE :oops:

Mugatu
11th October 2007, 07:11 AM
Tom "Maddog" Ace

I can test friendly kills anytime you want, 3 more and I'll be a true ACE :oops:

Kuky
20th October 2007, 08:58 AM
hm... I just thought of one thing.. if it's not too much trouble doing... and possible... and if all agree ofcourse

Could we have air stats kills to sort in chronological order (by date/time) instead of alphabetical order of pilot name killed?

Cali
20th October 2007, 09:46 AM
hm... I just thought of one thing.. if it's not too much trouble doing... and possible... and if all agree ofcourse

Could we have air stats kills to sort in chronological order (by date/time) instead of alphabetical order of pilot name killed?

That would be cool

Mugatu
21st October 2007, 06:44 AM
Unfortunetly the a2a and a2g main stats pages are grouped together in terms kills and deaths so don't have dates associated with them. The pilots page does however.

I may be able to add a column like "Last Update", which you can sort on by clicking the column title as per the other columns?

Kuky
21st October 2007, 06:53 AM
If you could add list of kills in chronological order for individual pilots that would be all I was wishing for... that way we can see who we shot and when... it doesn't have to be on main page at all... just when you click on the pilot name.

Mugatu
21st October 2007, 06:56 AM
Ah ok. Will give it a go.

If you could add list of kills in chronological order for individual pilots that would be all I was wishing for... that way we can see who we shot and when... it doesn't have to be on main page at all... just when you click on the pilot name.

Mugatu
21st October 2007, 09:15 AM
Done, what do you think. Pilot's A2G table is long now but it's sorted by update time (updates every minute or so). I think the times are set to the server time zone.

Ah ok. Will give it a go.

Kuky
21st October 2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks Mugatu... so what do you guys think?

Grimes
23rd October 2007, 12:02 AM
I like the chronological order bit, seems to make it more organized and easier to read.

How often is it supposed to update? I decided to check my stats after some flying today and found that a few players stats during the same time had been updated, and a few other haven't.

TomAce
23rd October 2007, 12:12 AM
I like the change looks good to me!

Mugatu
23rd October 2007, 03:10 AM
Found a bug where it doesn't sort the tables if the person has no A2G or A2A deaths etc (see 169th_Ice).

But other than that it should update every minute, but it grabs a chunk of the mplog (about 4k from memory) and processes it. So if there was a lot of action in the last minute your update may not be seen for 2 mins or so.

Also the Report Time in the pilot table is when the data was processed not the actual event time. Should be with in 1 or 2 minutes of when you got a kill or shotdown.

Still haven't implemented counting crashes/ejects, will get to it before the end of the month. I'm working on the server page at themoment. Trying to include mission start time, end time, current time, players online, max players online, usage graph players v time and anything else I can derive from the log files.

I like the chronological order bit, seems to make it more organized and easier to read.

How often is it supposed to update? I decided to check my stats after some flying today and found that a few players stats during the same time had been updated, and a few other haven't.

Kuky
23rd October 2007, 08:17 AM
that's more then what we could ask for... :spiteful:

Mugatu
24th October 2007, 10:31 AM
sorting bug fixed

Kuky
10th November 2007, 04:29 PM
tonight I flew for about 2h30min doing A2G in Su-25T. I remember having well over 70 kills in total, but none of these are showing in stats? What gives? :blank:

ruggbutt
10th November 2007, 06:28 PM
New stats aren't being migrated over I would say. Give Mugatu some time. I saw he was in the server working late last nite.

Mugatu
12th November 2007, 10:41 PM
Is it working? I finished the migration the other night.

I see viper has a2g kills on the 12th.

New stats aren't being migrated over I would say. Give Mugatu some time. I saw he was in the server working late last nite.

Cali
12th November 2007, 10:47 PM
Is it working? I finished the migration the other night.

I see viper has a2g kills on the 12th.

It seems to be working just fine now.:smile:

TomAce
12th November 2007, 11:20 PM
Not for me, is there anything missing on the original url?

ruggbutt
12th November 2007, 11:25 PM
The URL has changed.

TomAce
13th November 2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah the I.P. has changed, I see the page load but no stats I see this:

"loadid="loading">

Cali
13th November 2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah the I.P. has changed, I see the page load but no stats I see this:

"loadid="loading">

Try this one TomAce http://147.203.6.236/ I just looked at the stats, and it works fine for me.

TomAce
13th November 2007, 01:16 AM
works now I had to clear my local I.E. cache and forms ...