PDA

View Full Version : Can you f***ing believe this?

Kuky
5th November 2007, 11:33 PM
I register at extremesystems forums and I try to post few days after registering and my account being active... but I can't... I emailed them asking why I can't post and just get this reply I got:

Dear Kuky,

Unfortunately your registration at XtremeSystems Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
XtremeSystems Forums

I had to reply:

Hi, may I as just why it didn't meet you requirements, or which requirement it didn't meet? Just on what basis do you decide this in the fist place? This is the first time I encounter something like this (picking who to let post and who not) and you don't even know anything about me? Well I'm sorry but this just doesn't seem right at all...

Just unbeliveable...

Fudd
5th November 2007, 11:39 PM
Very odd... The only thing I can think of is optus... but how could they have a problem with Optus when my friggen yahoo account was accepted...?

Kuky
6th November 2007, 04:14 AM
Just what kind of requirements are they looking for? Standing on top of my head while juggling balls? WTF? This is some really lame shit...

Cali
6th November 2007, 05:39 AM
LMAO, they know your crazy Kuky. It's gotta be the name...

Cobra
6th November 2007, 07:46 AM
who are they and what do they do?

Kuky
6th November 2007, 08:35 AM
It's forums for lots of things, all pc related, mods, water cooling, extreme overclocking... case moding, pc hardware... everything of that sort.