PDA

View Full Version : China wants a aircraft carrier

Cali
8th November 2007, 11:44 PM
As military balks, Chinese public pushes for aircraft carriers (http://www.yahoo.com/s/730743)

Kuky
8th November 2007, 11:57 PM
Chinese public aye... well imagine you have an aircraft carrier that is... "Made in China" :wink: I imagine it coulb be as good as any other stuff they sell on market... large quantity, low cost, low quality product :rolleyes:

On a serious side though... I'm not surprised... they do like feeling big and strong and no one can touch them... you ask any chinese about it and they are all so proud of their country... even if they say the governement is shit... but then again who doesn't like their country being powerfull? :whistling:

eldiablo
9th November 2007, 10:03 AM
... an aircraft carrier that is... "Made in China" :wink: I imagine it coulb be as good as any other stuff they sell on market... large quantity, low cost, low quality product :rolleyes:

ROTFL Kukyman :rofl:

hitman
10th November 2007, 05:36 AM
Chinese public aye... well imagine you have an aircraft carrier that is... "Made in China" :wink: I imagine it coulb be as good as any other stuff they sell on market... large quantity, low cost, low quality product :rolleyes:

On a serious side though... I'm not surprised... they do like feeling big and strong and no one can touch them... you ask any chinese about it and they are all so proud of their country... even if they say the governement is shit... but then again who doesn't like their country being powerfull? :whistling:
Hopefully they will make it out of lead. Just about everything in china is.

Kuky
10th November 2007, 07:48 AM
hehehe :rofl: