PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Topguns SBS

Mugatu
9th December 2007, 11:50 PM
Just noticed there is a new 6 part series on Hornet Pilot training on Aus SBS starts 800pm I believe Wednesday.

Any chance someone could create a torrent of it? My antenna won't pick up SBS :(

Real Top Guns

http://www20.sbs.com.au/whatson/?date=2007-12-12&channelID=1

Real Top Guns takes you into the cockpit with some of the hottest fighter pilots in the world, flying some of the awesome war machines of today. Over six episodes, Real Top Guns explores the family lives and motivations of the men and women who belong to the inner circle of Australia's most elite combat flying units. Filmed over six months with Australia's front line squadrons,Real Top Guns joins a class of rookies who have been selected for fighter pilot school. Flying the British Aerospace Hawk-127 trainer jet, the ambitious young men are pushed to the limits learning how to dogfight and drop bombs. The course is tough and any one of the students could fail at any time. (From Australia, in English) (Documentary Series) *New Series* G WS

Cobra
10th December 2007, 12:27 AM
sounds sweet.

the only form of recording tv i have is vcr lol. not sure how to make a torrent from a vcr. :red:

Cali
10th December 2007, 12:30 AM
Is Sven in there?

TomAce
10th December 2007, 01:18 AM
Nope...

I bought the series on DVD so it was watched in two sittings LOL

Cobra
10th December 2007, 01:40 AM
any good????????????????/

TomAce
10th December 2007, 01:50 AM
Yeah it is, well worth the watch.

Can lend to you if you like?

Mugatu
10th December 2007, 03:39 AM
Where did you buy it from?

Yeah it is, well worth the watch.

Can lend to you if you like?

TomAce
10th December 2007, 04:03 AM
Dymocks book store or from any ABC shop

Kuky
10th December 2007, 06:43 AM
my DVD still not here :blank: and I ordered it last Monday... bastards :hhmmm:

Fudd
11th December 2007, 03:52 AM
I saw SBS and though Special Boat Service

Man i wanna see this video... will look soon

TomAce
11th December 2007, 05:13 AM
Good read is:

"Not by strenght but by guile"

http://www.amazon.com/Not-Strength-Guile-Amazing-Story/dp/1857824717

ggg
27th December 2007, 02:21 PM
caught that show the other night, was great to see what goes on, watched a guy pull 7.5 g in a hawk, instructor called in an over stress on the airframe and they all laughed and gave him credit for having a go :), go aus.

not being a military man myself i enjoyed the insight, thankyou for letting us know about the series, cheers.