PDA

View Full Version : Inter-Squad dogfight with the 67th VFS.

67th_Amagad
21st January 2008, 11:39 PM
Hi , this message is dedicated to the 3sq.
I am looking to schedule an inter-squad dogfight match for next week, maybe a 2-2 or 3-3. If there are any squad leaders or members interested in participating please contact me at 67_amagad@67thvfs.com or post on our forums at www.67thvfs.com so we can talk the details.

Thanks

67th_Amagad
67th VFS Co-Owner

TomAce
21st January 2008, 11:58 PM
Hey 67th_Amagad,

Yeah I'm sure we'll have a few numbers on over the weekend to support that, times have been a bit slow in the lockon community of late but I'm sure it'll pass.

Normally our peak activity over the weekend is 02:00 - 05:00 GMT Sat and Sund.

~S~

BTW: I copied and paste on your e-mail and it bounced back?

67th_Amagad
22nd January 2008, 12:44 AM
Hi again. I know the community has been slow lately , I created the website for the squad and im recruiting new members to help keep all this moving. Better times will come indeed.
Regarding the event, are you guys only available weekends? Most of my guys go out and enjoy the weekend so im not sure we can arrange anything for this weekend, maybe during the week. I have a meeting with them on Wednesday and I will let you know how many will participate and if it can be done this weened or during the week.
Now regarding the email bounce i dont know what the peoblem could have been, maybe the underscore? if not try 67th@67thvfs.con next time.

Thank again, ill contact you after Wednesday.

67th_Amagad
22nd January 2008, 12:47 AM
One more thing that i forgot. In what country is your squad based, I mean the timezone. Our squad works more with U.S Eastern standard time , usually between 21:00 and 01:00 GMT. After that is a little late for us.

TomAce
22nd January 2008, 01:26 AM
U.S. and Australian, you'll see our guys in H.L. or on our Vent. server. Most busy over the weekend but some weeknights you'll find a group.

Cali
22nd January 2008, 02:07 AM
Let me know what time, sounds like fun.

67th_Amagad
24th January 2008, 02:57 AM
Hi, I talked to my members today and we set a day for the inter squad dogfight match. The day was set for this Sunday at 21:00GMT . There will be a total of 3 or 4 members from my squad participating (ill let you know 24 hours before) so we can make a 3on 3 or 4 on 4 dogfight competition.
Let me know what you think of this and confirm the day and time. After that, we can talk about the mission details.

Thanks

67th_Amagad
Reply to challenge@67thvfs.com

Cali
24th January 2008, 06:33 AM
What country are you guys from, so I can see what time that is for me. Cause I'm -7GMT

189th Rex
24th January 2008, 06:44 AM
Deviating from 3sqn a bit...

The 189th only has two members as yet, and once Eclipse gets the 39,671 or so viruses wiped form his system, we might be able to arrange something as well. Both of our members (me and Eclipse) operate on GMT-9 or US Pacific Timezone. We'd prefer a guns-only situation because that's just how we roll. You can contact me on messenger with:
eagle_driver_89[at]hotmail[dot]com

Alternatively, you could simply PM me, that works :wink:

189th Eclipse
24th January 2008, 06:56 AM
Or me at thedudeman999[at]hotmail[dot]com.

TomAce
24th January 2008, 07:05 AM
21:00 GMT, what date 27?

As Cali said might be Sunday for you guys but Sat or Mon for others.

example 21:00 GMT on the 27th is 8am Monday morning for me in Syd Australia so none of the Ozzies would be able to attend that meet.

Cali
24th January 2008, 07:05 AM
Deviating from 3sqn a bit...

The 189th only has two members as yet, and once Eclipse gets the 39,671 or so viruses wiped form his system, we might be able to arrange something as well. Both of our members (me and Eclipse) operate on GMT-9 or US Pacific Timezone. We'd prefer a guns-only situation because that's just how we roll. You can contact me on messenger with:
eagle_driver_89[at]hotmail[dot]com

Alternatively, you could simply PM me, that works :wink:

That sounds like fun also, I need more practice at guns anyway. I should be home within the hour and I plan on flying for a bit.

EDIT: I think that is 2pm Sunday for me, and if that's the right...then I won't be able to fly. If it's after 9-10 pm then I could fly.

Cali
24th January 2008, 07:07 AM
21:00 GMT, what date 27?

As Cali said might be Sunday for you guys but Sat or Mon for others.

example 21:00 GMT on the 27th is 8am Monday morning for me in Syd Australia so none of the Ozzies would be able to attend that meet.

He wants to do it this Sunday at 21:00 GMT, I need to know what country to see what date and time it is for me and the rest of us.

TomAce
24th January 2008, 07:11 AM
Me too .............

Kuky
24th January 2008, 07:12 AM
Cali, he gave the time in GMT... you can calculate for what ever time zone you want from that :rolleyes:

TomAce
24th January 2008, 07:16 AM
Kuky Cali and I are after the date, always give GMT ref including date not day of the week example "This Sunday" :whistling:

Kuky
24th January 2008, 07:28 AM
He posted today and said "The day was set for this Sunday at 21:00GMT" then it means it's on for this coming Sunday so yes it would be the 27th... :whistling: you are after the date, Cali is after Country :rtfm:

LOL:lol:

:tongue:

TomAce
24th January 2008, 08:23 AM
Push me and I'll delete the complete thread, is that what you want? :tongue:

Kuky
24th January 2008, 08:31 AM
wha? :confused: eeer no :red: ................................... :lol:

67th_Amagad
24th January 2008, 01:59 PM
I seem to have caused lots of confusion, lol.
The time is 21:00 GMT for the 27th. I am in Estern Standard Time (US). Organize yourselfs and let me know how many of you will be there so I can confirm this to my members plz.

Thanks.

Cali
24th January 2008, 06:02 PM
I seem to have caused lots of confusion, lol.
The time is 21:00 GMT for the 27th. I am in Estern Standard Time (US). Organize yourselfs and let me know how many of you will be there so I can confirm this to my members plz.

Thanks.

So that's 2pm for me I believe, I'm out then :sad:

189th Rex
24th January 2008, 11:14 PM
The 189th is still working out some bugs (Viruses actually, in Eclipse's game computer) but we should be available sometime this weekend or next at the latest. As of right now, we don't want to make commitments Eclipse can't meet. Can't wait to get it on once we get everything put together.

67th_Amagad
24th January 2008, 11:32 PM
guys, i need a concrete answer by tomorrow plz, I have to notify the members 48 hours prior to any events. If not then we are going to have to reschedule.

TomAce
24th January 2008, 11:35 PM
Well that time slot won't suit any of our Australian members as it's early Monday morning.

You might be lucky with a handful from the US but I'd imagine we'll need to pick another time Amagad.

67th_Amagad
24th January 2008, 11:50 PM
Roger that, another day then.